Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Change

It's been a while since I've blogged, but from time to time I think about it. So I figured, hey there's no time like the present! A lot has changed since January of this year. Majerle is now 3, she goes to an amazing preschool and she's taking dance classes (tap and ballet). Soon, she will be enrolled in swimming lessons. I've been keeping her busy because her dad/my other half, passed away in august. It's been rough on both of us and it seems to be getting harder and harder each day. Majerle does go to counseling and I know I should do the same. One thing we are looking forward to is the arrival of Majerle's new baby sister in mid March. Naturally, it will be bittersweet. Brian and I had been trying to have another child for at least 2 years. We managed to get pregnant twice during that time, but ended up miscarrying with both. I don't understand why we finally were able to conceive and have a healthy pregnancy 2 months before Brian's death, but maybe it's not for me to understand.

Things have drastically changed for us and hopefully we will be able to survive the storm.


 Brian

 Majerle's 1st day of school

Our last day together/Brian's last day

No comments:

Post a Comment